Yeah, it can be tough finding parking near the Festival grounds . . . but the Festival organizers got you covered.
Shuttle bus service will be provided by O’Brien Bus Service. The shuttle will alternate between routes to pick up and drop off Festival goers approximately every 45 minutes.
- Greenbelt Elementary School,
- Green Ridge House (residents only),
- Eleanor Roosevelt High School
Friday 6pm to 11pm;
Saturday 10:30am to 11pm
Sunday Noon to 11pm; Monday 1pm to 6pm
- Greenbelt Elementary School
- Springhill Lake Recreation Center Parking Lot
- Greenbelt Metro Kiss & Ride Lot
- Greenbelt Station Townhouses
Friday 6pm to 10pm; Saturday 3pm to 10pm
Sunday 3pm to 10pm; Monday 9am to 5pm
At the Festival, the shuttle will depart from in front of the city offices and from Roosevelt Center. During the parade, the shuttle will depart from the Festival grounds (near the intersection of Crescent Road and Westway) and return parade participants to Buddy Attick Park.