Information Day is an annual event that provides community groups and organizations an opportunity to share news about their work with festival attendees.
SATURDAY, September 4, 2021
- $25 per space
- Set-up begins at 9:00am in Roosevelt Center. Booths should be set up by 10:00am.
- You will provide and set-up your own table, chairs, and/or canopy (max. size 30″ x 72″)
- We encourage bright and colorful signs and decorations. Easy-to-read signs stating your
- organization’s name should be prominently displayed.
- You may distribute giveaway i tems, hands-on activities, coupons or brochures.
- NO FOOD may be given away.
- NO ELECTRICITY will be provided.
- NO TABLES OR CHAIRS will be provided.
- Sales or other financial transactions are NOT allowed at Information Day. THIS INCLUDES THE ACCEPTANCE OF DONATIONS, FEES, DUES, AND/OR CHECKS.
- First – Third-place ribbons will be awarded based on best visual and verbal presentation.