Greenbelt Labor Day Festival
September 2-5, 2022
LATEST NEWS (with links)
- Schedule (subject to change) now posted
- Photo Show info is now available. Deadline for entries: August 26.
- Art Show info now online. Deadline for entries: August 26.
- Thanks for the interest in the Craft Fair. Registration is now closed.
- Check out the lineup of live entertainment at this year’s Festival. From rumba to soul, R&B to oldies, we got you covered!
- Wristband Vouchers are now on sale at Greenbelt Co-op Supermarket & Pharmacy. The vouchers are just $20 and you redeem them for an all-you-can-ride wristband at the Festival ticket booth for Saturday or Sunday, opening until 5pm. Cash or credit and available at the register. The price at the festival will be $30. Thank you for supporting the Greenbelt Labor Day Festival.
- The Greenbelt Elementary PTA will be accepting book donations for their Labor Day book sale fundraiser at the following times and locations:
- GES (66 Ridge) 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Sat. Aug. 13 and Sun. Aug. 14
- Co-op Mon. Aug. 15-Friday Aug. 19
- Greenbriar Condos Main Office (7600 Hanover) Monday Aug. 15-Friday Aug. 19
- Front Entrance of Greenbelt Truck and Auto: ongoing until Aug. 19
- This is their largest fundraiser of the year. They use the money for many wonderful purposes, including field trips, special programs, and paying off lunch debt. Thank you all for your donations!
The Greenbelt Labor Day Festival was started in 1955 as a way of raising funds to build a Youth Center. It has been held every year since by the Greenbelt Labor Day Festival Committee, one of Maryland’s largest all-volunteer organized events.
2022 will mark the 68th year of the Festival. It will take place Friday, September 2, through Monday, September 5, at the Roosevelt Center at 101 Centerway in Greenbelt, MD.
Friday, September 2
6:00pm – 11:00pm
Saturday, September 3
10:30am – 10:00pm
Sunday, September 4
Noon – 10:00pm
Monday, September 5
11:00am – 6:00pm
(Parade Starts at 10am)
Thanks to these 2022 Festival Sponsors
Choice Clinical Services
Visit the Sponsors page to find out how you can support the Festival.
The festival is located in historic Greenbelt. Use the address 101 Centerway, Greenbelt, MD 20770 to find us. Please watch for changing traffic patterns around the festival.