Greenbelt Labor Day Festival
September 1-4, 2023
Volunteers Needed for 2023 Festival
Send an email to email@example.com for more info
THANKS for your support of the
2022 Greenbelt Labor Day Festival
It was great to see the smiles, smell the delicious Festival food, hear screams and laughter coming from the rides, the floats and the fun in the parade, and cries of B-I-N-G-O from the lawn. We appreciate each and every visitor to the Festival and look forward to the 69th Festival, September 1-4, 2023.
- Winning entries for Photo and Art Show.
- Environmentalist Maggie Cahalan named 2022 Greenbelt Outstanding Citizen.
- Parade line up (final) here
- Greenbelt News Review features this insert
- Schedule (subject to change) now posted
- Photo Show and Art Show galleries will be posted online soon. A family emergency has delayed this, and we appreciate your patience.
- Check out the lineup of live entertainment at this year’s Festival. From rumba to soul, R&B to oldies, we got you covered!
The Greenbelt Labor Day Festival was started in 1955 as a way of raising funds to build a Youth Center. It has been held every year since by the Greenbelt Labor Day Festival Committee, one of Maryland’s largest all-volunteer organized events.
2023 will mark the 69th year of the Festival. It will take place Friday, September 1, through Monday, September 4, at the Roosevelt Center at 101 Centerway in Greenbelt, MD.
Thanks to these 2022 Festival Sponsors
Choice Clinical Services
National Cooperative Ban – Ryan Greer
Linda Ivy Preferred Title Greenbelt Homes, Inc.
Kristen Weaver David Granite and Mary Lou Oster Granite Judith “J” Davis
Cedars of Lebanon Network for Good
The festival is located in historic Greenbelt. Use the address 101 Centerway, Greenbelt, MD 20770 to find us. Please watch for changing traffic patterns around the festival.