Food Booths in the 2019 Carnival Midway include:
- Astronomical Society of Greenbelt: German and Italian Sausage, Philly Cheesesteak, Butterfly Potato Chips
- Eleanor and Franklin Roosevelt Democratic Club: Funnel Cakes, Crab Pretzels, Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Eleanor and Franklin Roosevelt Democratic Club: Ice Cream Cones, Ice Cream Sodas, Sorbet Swirl
- Greenbelt Babe Ruth: Nachos, Chili, Chili Nachos
- Greenbelt Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #32: Pit Beef/Turkey/Ham, Crabcake, Shrimp Basket
- Greenbelt Labor Day Festival Committee: Fresh Fruit Smoothies, Vegetable Fried Rice, Grilled Chicken on a Stick
- Greenbelt Labor Day Festival Committee: Cheeseburgers, Hot Dogs, Pulled Pork
- Greenbelt MakerSpace: Snow Cones
- Old Greenbelt Theatre: Ribs, Empanadas, Chicken Wings
- St. Hugh’s Church Knights of Columbus: Italian and Polish Sausage
Carnival Midway Booths and Activities include:
- Greenbelt Animal Shelter and WAGS: Games and Fundraiser
- Greenbelt Baptist Church: Bead Necklaces and Bracelets
- Greenbelt Elementary School PTA: Used Book Sale
- Greenbelt Nursery School: “Greenbelt Is Great” T-shirts and Magnets and Easel Painting
- Greenbelt Police Department: Information
- Greenbelt Public Works: Information
- St. Hugh’s Church Ladies of Charity: Bingo
Carnival booths are available to recognized Greenbelt nonprofit or civic organizations to raise funds and make festival-goers aware of their existence. Booths must be staffed all weekend from Friday through Monday. Organizations sponsoring booths may sell food and merchandise or host activities. Professional vendors must be paired with an eligible Greenbelt organization in order to run a carnival booth. We do not allow for duplication of food items with the exception of candy, prepackaged snack foods, sodas and bottled water. Please note that all food booths have to pass a county health inspection.
Effective July 1, 2013, Prince George’s County Health Department Food Protection Program temporary food permits will be processed by the new Department of Permits, Inspections and Enforcement (DPIE). The DPIE offices will be located at 9400 Peppercorn Place, Largo, Maryland 20774.
To download the vendor application form for the Greenbelt Labor Day Festival, as well as the booth information packet, click 2019 Labor Day booth packet.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to request more information.